So I'm sitting here working on my computer, checking in on my email for a quick update--and lo and behold! Barnes & Noble has an advertisement on my email's sidebar, and its displaying my book!!!! Holy Cow! So I follow the link just out of curiosity...sure enough! It's right there. Of course, I knew that...but to have a huge book store advertising my book, online, without paying them for the advertising space...didn't know they did that. I'm just really happy.
And it gets better. My next click finds FIVE of my books that are being advertised on Barnes & Noble! How cool is that?! Seriously!
Thanks B&N for the free ads! Way cool, and just made my day!
Hey, and if you didn't see my post on FB and Twitter yesterday about a great book I read that is FREE, you better go on over to this link and click on it because I don't know how much longer it'll be free.
- The Governess--Book One: The Trilogy >
- Pirate Bride--Book Two
- Elspeth Was Her Name--Book Three
- Creighton's Daughter--Book Four
- Jonathon's Revenge--Book Five
- Lady Gabrielle
- Lady Elisabeth
- The Gates of Loughurst Castle
- The Doors of Highcourt Hall
- Overrun at Lionsgate Abbey
- A Guide to Writing Your Book with Zero Budget Tools
- Kindle App
- About Ellise
- Your FREE Book
- Coming Soon
- Web Blog
- Book Trailer
- Kindle App